Are you ready to take your blog to the next level?
Did you start your blog on Google Blogger because it was free but now you are ready to take your blog to the next level? Google Blogger has a lot of limitations and if you want to be a serious blogger, make money from your blog, or create a community, you need to upgrade your blog to WordPress now!
Did you know that by using Google Blogger you:
- Give Google the ability to delete your blog at their will and without notifying you first?
- Are not able to create a page as your homepage? Your homepage has to be your blog.
- Are limited in the amount of space you are given for images and that space is split with your Picasa account?
- Are only allowed 10 static pages?
- Are limited in design options?
- Are not allowed to use categories and tags? Only labels
- Are not able to easily setup custom permalinks or change your posts url?
If you can answer Yes to the following questions
then it’s time to say
“Bye, bye Google Blogger, Hello WordPress!”
- Do you want to own your blog?
- Do you want to have complete control over every aspect of your blog?
- Do you want to have a more secure blog?
- Do you want a more professional blog?
- Unlimited access to themes to make your blog unqiue
- Unlimited access to plugins to extend the capabilities of your blog
Join me while I show you how to move your Blogger blog to a self-hosted WordPress blog
In this video course I will show you how to easily move your blog from Google Blogger to a self-hosted WordPress blog without losing any content. I’m going to walk you through the process step-by-step to make it super easy for you to do yourself – even if you have no tech background!
WordPress was started in 2003 and has grown to be the most used self-hosted blogging platform in the world! It is used “on millions of sites and seen by tens of millions of people every day“. Some of the worlds biggest and smallest sites are using WordPress including CNN.com and People.com and you can be one of those.
The peace of mind you will have after moving to WordPress will be well worth making the move.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Purchase a domain name and hosting account
- Install WordPress
- Import your content from Blogger to WordPress
- Copy over some design details
- Redirect your blogger blog to your new WordPress blog so your readers won’t even notice the change
- Redirect your RSS feed to your new blog so your readers don’t miss a single post
- And much more…
What do you get?
- Access to the live Workshop
- Access to the recording afterwards for future reference
- Transcript of the Workshop
- A step-by-step checklist of tasks to make the move yourself
- Access to private Facebook group to ask questions afterwards