The one question I get asked more than any other is which app or software is the best. It is such a hard question to answer. Everyone has different needs in their business and every app offers something different. So my answer is never going to be the same.
I came across an article at Entrepreneur, 17 Apps Every Entrepreneur Needs in 2017, by Deep Patel. Out of 17 I’m already using 3 of them:
- Toggl – Toggl is an easy way to keep track of the time you spend on projects. I love this app for tracking time for my clients. I can download a detailed report to give my clients to show them exactly what I did and how long it took.
- Trello – Trello is productivity app. What makes this app different from other productivity apps is that it uses “cards” and “boards” instead of lists. It’s very visual and reminds me a lot of using index cards.
- Wave – Wave is a free accounting app. I use it to keep track of my income and expenses. The reports they offer make doing my taxes super simple. I also love the invoice system. The invoices look so professional and sleek!
I also found a couple apps I want to check out more:
- Workflow – According to their website, Workflow combines “a bunch of steps across apps into a single tap.” It looks to be similar to Zapier or If This Then That, both I love.
- Newton – Newton is an email app that looks really cool. I love their tag line “Supercharged emailing with space-age features that put you on top of the world.” I love Gmail but might have to check out Newton.
Are you using any of the apps listed in the Entrepreneur article?